Fish Finder with Sonar Sensor | CTJH-OG03-N1-CS
Fish finder/locator with sonar sensor for you to see exactly on an LCD screen if there are any fish in the area!
With this fish finder that uses sonar technology, now you can see exactly on an LCD screen if there are any fish in the area!
Did you ever spend hours at a river bed, or a lake side just waiting to catch a fish and nothing happens, then you go home empty handed? Well, with this Fish Finder, you won’t have to spend countless hours just to wait for a bite any more. Designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, this fish finder helps you find out the location of fish including the depth of water. It can be used in an ocean, river or lake: any water that might hide fish!
The Fish Finder uses sonar to locate and define structure, composition, as well depth below by sending a sound wave signal. It then uses the reflected signal to interpret the location, size, and composition of an object, and display all the information on the screen for you. You can then decide where to drop your bait to catch the biggest fish!
A cool gadget for professional fishermen and fishing enthusiasts alike, the CTJH-OG03 Fish Finder is in stock now and available at a direct from factory wholesale price. Order now and we will ship out within one day. Brought to you by the leader in factory direct wholesale electronics, Cybotech.
At a Glance…
- Easy to use
- Floating Wing Nut
- Great for amateurs and pros alike
- 9 Meter cable with sonar sensor (over 25 feet)
- Depth Range: 0.7 Meters to 100 Meters (2 Feet to 328 Feet)
- Measurement: Meters or Feet
- Fish Detection: Aprox Location and Depth
- Sensor Beam Angle: 45 Degrees (200kHz)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 Degree Celsius (-4 to 158 Fahrenheit)
- Power Source: 4 x AAA batteries (Not Included)
- Display Size: 2 Inch Anti-UV LCD
- Backlight: Green LED
- Non Touchscreen
- Main product dimensions: 120x67x25mm (L x W x D)
- Cable Length: 9000 Millimeters (29.5 Feet)
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- You can mount the sonar by fixing it to the boat hull, using a float on the cable to mount the sonar inside the water, fixing it on a pole and push it into the desirable position inside the water, cutting a hole on the ice surface and place the sonar under the water.
- Removable float.
- Portable Fish Finder with LCD Screen
- Sonar Sensor + 9m Cable
- Wing Nut
- Neck Strap
- User Manual
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this fish finder unit also work when ice fishing? Yes, the fish finder can handle temperature of -20 deg C to +70 deg C (-4 deg F to 158 degF). Note: Do not place the Sonar sensor directly on an icy surface, cut a hole in the ice first and then place the sonar in the water.