Interview Microphone | CTADI-A520
Get the best sound quality for your video recordings with the TAKSTAR SGC-598 interview mic, coming with +10dB enhancement feature.
At a Glance…
- TheTAKSTAR SGC-598 is the perfect audio enhancing accessory for your Nikon/Canon Camera/DV Camcorder
- 10dB sensitivity enhancement and 200Hz low-frequency attenuation
- Reduces the mechanical noise of the camera and other vibration noise
- Easily mounted on top of your camera, compact, lightweight and functional
Make sure no annoying noise gets in the way of your video recording with the TAKSTAR SGC-598 Interview Microphone. Meant for Nikon, Canon and DV Camcorder, this handy gadget attaches to the top your camera and does not let any disturbance get in the way.
Enhance the Sound Quality of Any Recording
Whether you are holding a video interview, making a short film that you hope will one day end up at the Cannes Film Festival or recording your daughter’s first words, there’s one thing you don’t want as your final result – disrupted sound. Here’s where the TAKSTAR SGC-598 Interview Microphone comes in, helping you not only increase audio quality but also deal with the annoying background noises.Here’s how it works. All you need to do is mount the mic on top of your camera, cover the microphone with the foam windbreaker and go forward with your recording.
What can the mic do you for your recording? Lots. First, with the +10dB enhancement feature, you can increase the sound level and quality of the recording, making for richer vocals and overall better audio impression. Second, the mic is a helpful tool in reducing background noise, as well as the mechanical noise of the camera itself. So, if you are planning to film in a noisy area, you will have a much better audio quality and focused sound with the mic on your camera.
The mic is compact and light, easily mounted on your camera and comes with simple controls. You will see three quick toggle buttons on the side: the on/off switch, the +10dB toggle and a low cut switch. Powered up by a 1.5V AA alkaline battery, it will give you a playtime of up to 100 hours.
Summing it up, with the TAKSTAR SGC-598 Interview Microphone you will be able to enjoy a much better sound quality and a quieter background whether filming indoors or outdoors. Coming at only a fraction of the price of most of its competitors, it is a great deal for enhancing your audio.
This TAKSTAR SGC-598 Interview Microphone comes with 12 months warranty. Brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale interview microphones, Cybotech.
- Transducer Principles: Back Electric Condenser
- Directivity Characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16KHz
- Sensitivity: -32dB±3dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Sensitivity Tone Up: +10dB
- Bass Filter: 10dB/octave at 60Hz
- SOutput Impedance: 2000Ω±30%
- Power: requires 1.5V AA battery
- Signal output
- Main Product Dimensions: 225x85x45 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 152g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Battery: Removable
- SGC-598 Microphone
- Wind Screen
- Protective Bag
Ordering from Cybotech provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 Working Day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS